The Introducing Broker (IB) program is a great opportunity for agents, entrepreneurs and corporate introducers who would like to develop their business by attracting clients to Admiral Markets and earning commissions from those clients’ trading activity. Any individual or organization with contacts in the financial trading community can become a successful IB.
Our goal is to develop a mutually beneficial relationship in order to serve our clients at the highest professional level while offering competitive compensation packages and other rewards to you.
Here is how it works:
1. Register your IB partnership with Admiral Markets and receive an IB Account.
2. Promote the services of Admiral Markets to potential clients, eventually attract them to open an account and start trading with us.
3. Start receiving an IB Fee.
Here is how our relationship works:
Admiral Markets offers Introducing Brokers:
- A trusted company that has been successfully providing brokerage services since 2001
- Worldwide presence
- Multi-lingual site and customer support
- Quick registration, deposit and withdrawal processes
- Secured network with 15 datacenters around the world
- Fast and efficient execution of trades
- Bonuses and special deals
- Customized leverage for frequent or volume traders
- Professional charting package
- 24/5 technical support
And there is more:
- Our specialists have many years of experience catering to the precise needs of IBs. As an appointed IB you will have your own account manager. An account manager’s role is to help you develop your business, guide you through the setup, maintain the day-to-day activities for your firm and by providing the highest levels of service to make sure that your and your customers’ needs are met.
- We offer a total solution, from provision of the trading platforms, account opening, to execution and settlement of transactions, to issuing trading statements to your clients.
- While you simply introduce customers to AM and earn a competitive compensation, we handle the administrative overhead managing the back-end and technical solutions for you. The IB program gives you the freedom to focus on managing, assisting and interacting with your customers.
- Our extensive IB back office will give you access to your clients’ details, transactions, remunerations and rebates.
- As an IB you will gain access to our diverse content-sharing program along with full backup in terms of marketing material, leads management as well as back-office and reporting functionalities.
- Admiral Markets will provide you with everything you need to run a successful IB business.
Types of individuals and organizations that establish successful IB Partnership
Real Estate Agents
Traders looking to work within financial markets
Individuals providing other financial services
Real Estate Firms
Companies providing and/or trading derivative instruments
Companies providing other financial services
How to register your IB Partnership and get an IB Account?
1. Fill in an online registration form and register an IB Account within Partner's Room
- For natural persons: Send us completed and signed identification form for natural person and documents requested within the form.
- For legal entities: Send us completed and signed identification form for legal entity and documents requested within the form.
2. Receive IB login and password to Partner's Room and IB Account number.
To join one of our partnership programs, please contact our institutional clients center at firstname.lastname@example.org
(when sending an e-mail to us we kindly ask you to specify a telephone number that you can be reached at). You can call us at +372 6309332 or requests a callback for a personal introduction.
How to tie an introduced customer account to your IB account?
1. Disclose to your customer your IB Account number and ask him or her to enter this number into a corresponding field during the opening of a customer trading account; or
2. Simply let us know the name of the client that you have introduced to us and we will tie his client account to your IB account.
How is the IB Fee calculated and how much can it be?
Once you introduce a customer who will open an account with Admiral Markets you will start receiving an IB Fee from us. Your IB Fee will be based on your clients trading activity and will be tied to your IB Account. Depending on the agreement it can be a linear number of USD per Lot, number of Pips per Lot or a % of the spread value.
The IB Fee is calculated automatically within the Partner's Room. You have access to your customers trading statistics and corresponding calculation of the IB Fee in real time.
How to withdraw your IB Fee?